Urdu InPage provides for complete flexibility for utilization of all these language, whether they are used separately, side-by-side or fully-integrated in your document.
Based on the universally acclaimed Noorinastaliq font, InPage Urdu offer WYSIWYG display of Urdu in nastaliq script. This enables you to layout your documents accurately, aesthetically and in double quick time.
- Unicode Text Export/Import.
- Automatic Kerning in Nastaliq text so as to remove extra interword space to give a calligrapher style outlook to the text.
- Automatic Kashida Insertion for Arabic fonts
- Spell Check for Urdu language
- Spell Check for English – UK & US
- Word Count/Character Count for the selected text chain
- Indexing and Table of Contents of English and Urdu Text
- Wrap around of text around Circular objects
- Paste Special
- Rotation of text at any angle
- Sorting of Urdu and English Text
- Drag and Drop of Text
- Linking/Unlinking of Text boxes
- Automatic lines between textbox columns
- Round Textbox
- Styles of Borders
- Paste Special
- Rotation of object at any angle
- Polygon Tool
- Rotation of Picture boxes and pictures
- Grouping and Ungrouping of Objects
- Complete support for OLE as a client
- Complete support for InPage Urdu as an OLE server
- Brightness and Contrast Controls of Pictures
- Mirror of Pictures
- Centering of Pictures
- Pictures Preview before opening them
- Printing Features
- CMYK Color Separation by exporting the page as CMYK EPS file.
- Language Features
- Support for Kashmiri, Pushtu and Hazargi Languages.
- Multiple User Defined Keyboards
- Support for CMYK colors
- Automatic Backup of document files
- Generation of more than one backup files
- Many more border/line patterns
- Complete support for inserting OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) objects.
- Many More Fonts.